Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-09-2012, 10:05 AM   #871
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
I'm now using Ghostyjack for my freehold, I thought it best to keep things simple and consistant.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 10:45 AM   #872
Ekaros
Illiterate newbie
Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ekaros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Ekaros, but seems like I just hit next level for alliance...

Hmm, now if I just could decide something to spend those codes on, everything interesting has some bad review
Ekaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 11:04 AM   #873
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
Is there an updated list of MR members playing? I need to splurge on getting alliances going before taking the Rogue Agent whack.
Page 48 has a list of everyone who's checked in on this thread since the reboot. But not everyone's still active.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 02:52 PM   #874
JeffZ
Zealot
JeffZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeffZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeffZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeffZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeffZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeffZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeffZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeffZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeffZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeffZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeffZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire
thanks for posting the update. Im still there as Nemo (and a 2nd one as Maggie)
JeffZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 03:05 PM   #875
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Cybook Opus, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Page 48 has a list of everyone who's checked in on this thread since the reboot. But not everyone's still active.
Thanks. I tracked it down earlier and I think I allied everyone on the list.
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 03:40 AM   #876
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
I just made it to level 10 and have discovered this Bynum Brothers Broomworks that I've been hearing so much about.

38,000 BB cost, 30,000 BB on surge and 35,000 BB per cycle!

Can that be right? I've gone from having approx. 3,000 BB per cycle per asset to 35,000. I can't believe this isn't an error. These things can almost pay for themselves in a single cycle!
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 03:55 AM   #877
weedfreak
Addict
weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.weedfreak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: calibre
It levels up quite nice to, at level 15 it surges for 112,875 which is not so good - I only surge assets over 250k but it does give 122,500 / cycle which helps to get 2M / cycle from assets.
weedfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 12:29 PM   #878
mnfe
Connoisseur
mnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with others

Device: none
Woo-hoo! I have level 18 projects! Now to spend the billion dollars I have accumulated and level up!
mnfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:00 PM   #879
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
planetbaen is down ... no word on when it will be back up...
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 04:30 AM   #880
Yapyap
Guru
Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad 3, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Up for me again, but everything was the way I left it when going to bed last night - new cycle seems to have started just recently now and I finally have surge points to spend again (didn't yet when the site finally came up again earlier).
Yapyap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:28 AM   #881
JeffZ
Zealot
JeffZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeffZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeffZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeffZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeffZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeffZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeffZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeffZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeffZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeffZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeffZ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire
The cost to level up seems to have doubled overnight. Level 18 was ~300 million last night. Today is ~600 million.
JeffZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:01 AM   #882
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffZ View Post
The cost to level up seems to have doubled overnight. Level 18 was ~300 million last night. Today is ~600 million.
I though the level up cost from 15 to 16 went up quite a bit last night, but I didn't exactly remember what it started out to be. When I first looked at it, I thought it had doubled.

I've enjoyed the game so far, but it's becoming a bit of a drag. No matter what numbers they give you, only having an average of five surges a round is boring. Wish we could buy more, or somehow win some.

I'm not sure what to do at this point to make it interesting. If I play around with my assets I'm afraid I'll just make things worse instead of better. Then I'll be even farther behind, so I'm not willing to mess with it too much now.

Which is making it a bit dull.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 12:52 PM   #883
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
Its just game wrapped advertising with free coupons. I see the game as being a coupon printer and don't expect it to be entertaining.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 01:43 PM   #884
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeshadow View Post
Its just game wrapped advertising with free coupons. I see the game as being a coupon printer and don't expect it to be entertaining.
If they're slowing the 'coupon' earning down by upping the cost of leveling up then there needs to be something interesting to do during the longer wait times.

I've messed with mine just out of boredom, but don't have any real expectations of making level 16 any time soon.

For me, I find all the interesting action comes when I level up. Not just because of a coupon once in a while, but because I have to take a few minutes to do all my projects, collecting my gifts, and deciding what new assets to keep from the projects and what to delete to make room.

Other than a few extra minutes every few days, not much else to keep up with. Other than outages and some sever whacks, no real surprises. Maybe because I've gotten quite a few free books already I'm finding I'm now messing with it just to find something interesting to do with it.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:41 PM   #885
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Players beware - Bob just downvalued (by a huge amount) the high population assets. Don't go surging your cores (or upgrading them).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote