Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 07-03-2011, 04:15 PM   #1
dtmm
dtmm began at the beginning.

Device: Iphone 4, ios 5
Problems opening ebooks in "Kobo" app on my Iphone 4, running ios 5.

Kobo just won't open any books on my iphone 4 after I updated to ios 5 Beta.
Running ios 5 beta, on a Iphone 4. I have uninstalled and reinstalled at least 3 times and everytime it will not open any of my books even after I wait for it to download and install all of them on my iphone. I'm hoping I'm not the only one with this problem with ios 5 and Kobo. I would really appreacate a reply from kobo, I posted this and an earlier note on their help site 2 weeks ago, so far nothing....

Thank you
Dan
dtmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 06:23 PM   #2
Kolenka
<Insert Wit Here>
Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kolenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Forma
You aren't the only one, seems to be a bug on iOS 5.0 only. I've hit the same bug. Not sure Kobo can even officially respond though. :/
Kolenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-15-2011, 07:58 AM   #3
fbenoit
fbenoit began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo app on Ipad
I just discovered this problem on both my Ipad and Iphone 4 last night after I did the upgrade to ios 5. I can't even download purchased books from my Kobo library into the Kobo apps on either device. Very frustrating.
fbenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 09:58 AM   #4
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Kobo working fine here. Have you tried installing the latest version?
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 03:50 PM   #5
jojoba
Addict
jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad 3gen, Cybook Odyssey FL HD
It's working for me, too. I upgraded to iOS5 today and then installed the kobo app afterwards.
jojoba is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-18-2011, 12:11 PM   #6
fbenoit
fbenoit began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo app on Ipad
I had to delete the Kobo app from both the Iphone and Ipad and then find the newest version of the kobo app in the App store and download that.
fbenoit is offline   Reply With Quote