Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-17-2011, 12:22 AM   #1
jphphotography
Zealot
jphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud of

Device: Kindle 3 6" 3G + wifi, Sony PRS-300, iTouch 4G, Galaxy S Vibrant
Question Custom Column - Book Format (ie mobi, epub etc)

Deleted post because moments after I saw a similar thread and found out this isn't possible.

Last edited by jphphotography; 01-17-2011 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Found answer
jphphotography is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:26 AM   #2
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Work on your search skills

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...=column+format
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-17-2011, 12:28 AM   #3
jphphotography
Zealot
jphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud of

Yeah, thanks I tried to delete the post moments after I had made it because somehow the "relevant posts" that show up at the bottom had exactly what I was looking for.
Old 01-17-2011, 12:34 AM   #4
jphphotography
Zealot

Funny, the search link you gave me actually went to an entirely different thread than the one I had found. Also, using the forum search tool I'm getting different results than the "similar threads" that show up below, the ones below seem to be more relevant. Well at least I know for the future.

@ Mods, could you delete this thread?