Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-12-2009, 10:20 AM   #1
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
The Insulting Librarian

Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:55 AM   #2
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
*sigh* darn blocked pages
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:56 AM   #3
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
"sigh" darn no subtitles....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 11:20 AM   #4
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Very funny!!!
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:48 PM   #5
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
I actually laughed aloud!
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:52 PM   #6
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Gotta love those Little Britain characters, even when they come to the Americas.

WDE.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:54 PM   #7
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Gotta love those Little Britain characters, even when they come to the Americas.

WDE.
It's Mitchell & Webb, about 1,000x funnier than Little Britain

Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:59 PM   #8
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS700
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
*sigh* darn blocked pages
ru at work too??!!
I was just about to rant about that...
Ps. check out www.logmein.com

that's what I use when I can't take it nemore... otherwise i wait till i get home
Alphapheemail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:59 PM   #9
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
Yes you're right - much funnier and without resorting to 'gross out' tactics for cheap laughs.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:00 PM   #10
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
Sorry my mistake. It looked a lot like one of them and reminded me of one of their routines.

WetDogEared
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:02 PM   #11
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphapheemail View Post
ru at work too??!!
I was just about to rant about that...
Ps. check out www.logmein.com

that's what I use when I can't take it nemore... otherwise i wait till i get home
yeah I am. how does that work? I clicked on it but am a bit confused. is it sort of like an alternate browser?
Old 06-12-2009, 01:15 PM   #12
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Reader and Librarian

Can I just take this out?
Oh — and can I reserve Cold Mountain?
No.
Pardon?
I said, "No". I'm not going to reserve that for you. This is far more appropriate for you.
Well, I know it's silly. I just thought I'd read some...
God-awful rubbish like you always do? Yeah, I'd steer clear of Cold Mountain if I were you. It's not like when you watched it on DVD with your "girlfriends". There's no dishy Jude Law to hold your hands through the difficult prose.
What?
Yes, it's all words. Most of them quite a lot longer than the ones you'd find in your copy of Top Santé or Gratzia.
Look at that. It's a comprehensive list of all the depressing books you've ever taken out. Do you know what that tells me?
No.
It tells me you are possibly the dullest, most dunderheaded female ever to scrape together the mental where-withal correctly to fill in a library application form. Did you have help?
Did I what!?
Shhhh! This is a library.
Just look at it. It's like the reading list of the University of Thick.
I went to Warwick.
When you talk to people, do you find they do this a lot? "Uh-huh, yeah, fine, un-huh, yeah, Mmmmm."
Well, I...
That's because they're not listening. When your friends see you, it's actually they're doing you a favour. You're like a sort of Charity for them, it's their way of giving something back. Basically, you're like him.
I'm making my donation now.
I don't believe you're saying all this...
Uh-huh, yeah, fine, un-huh, yeah, Mmmmm.
I mean, what gives you the right...
Of course, it's difficult for you to grasp. You're a real idiot. Possibly one of the stupidest people I've ever met. And I lived in Leatherhead for six miserable years. I'm getting bored just looking at you. You with your grey face and your dead eyes.
But..
Bored! Are you still here? You soporific dullard.
You're right... it's all true... my friends hate me.
There, there.
What can I do?
Yes... what to do? What to do? What to do? ....I've had a little thought.
What?
How about a little date? Hmmm? Just you and me, out and about on a little date? You'd like that wouldn't you?
Yes, I'd like that... I think I'd like to go on a little date with you. Do you think that would be all right?
Yes. A little date would suit me just fine.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:17 PM   #13
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
ta ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:21 PM   #14
krisk
Wizard

I think I would have to walk out on a librarian like that!