Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 01:00 AM   #1
geekraver
Addict
geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini,Kindle Paperwhite
One more reader to sell

I've refunded one person as shipping was turning out to be problematic (he didn't want USPS shipping and other carriers cost too much). So I have one reader available (and I insist on USPS shipping this time).
Old 10-08-2006, 12:46 PM   #2
carolirvin
carolirvin began at the beginning.

how much does it cost?

how much are you selling the reader for and what is the shipping charge? carol
Advert
Old 10-09-2006, 12:05 PM   #3
njt
Enthusiast
njt began at the beginning.

I'm also interested^^;
Old 10-09-2006, 08:47 PM   #4
geekraver
Addict
geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini,Kindle Paperwhite
I'm asking for $540 inclusive of global express shipping and insurance (which is a bit less than a 20% markup of my costs once PayPal commision, S&H, sales tax and the original Fedex overnight shipping are taken into account).

I can gift wrap, and the reader will be well packaged, as others who have received theirs can attest.

I do believe I have a buyer already but anyone else who is interested should let me know so I know who would be next in line if I don't.
Old 10-10-2006, 12:45 PM   #5
Murasame
Murasame began at the beginning.

you have pm
Advert
Old 10-10-2006, 03:02 PM   #6
punkfreak
punkfreak began at the beginning.

Device: PSP Ceramic / Sony Reader PRS-500
hi geekraver do you still have readers for sale?
i still want one
Closed Thread