Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2015, 08:21 AM   #61
Demingy
Groupie
Demingy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Demingy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Demingy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Demingy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Demingy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Demingy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Demingy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Demingy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Demingy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Demingy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Demingy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4, Kindle Oasis 1 & 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I don't need those fancy programs because I use a certain yellow fruit for all of my passwords. It's easy to remember and no one would ever guess that it's my super secret password.
Why would you use lemon as a password?
Old 02-03-2015, 09:05 AM   #62
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demingy View Post
Why would you use lemon as a password?
See how tricky I am?
Advert
Old 02-03-2015, 08:13 PM   #63
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I don't need those fancy programs because I use a certain yellow fruit for all of my passwords. It's easy to remember and no one would ever guess that it's my super secret password.
I use 'password'. No one would ever guess.
Old 02-03-2015, 11:18 PM   #64
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
I use 'password'. No one would ever guess.
Always go for the classics.

Old 02-04-2015, 12:46 AM   #65
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinmaan View Post

Advert
Old 02-04-2015, 12:23 PM   #66
mrscoach
Guru
mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy tab
I love that movie. Didn't even have to play the clip, I could see it in my head.
Old 02-04-2015, 03:44 PM   #67
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinmaan View Post

Oh, the memories!

(And my (last) name is Schwartz, so it's a given I've seen this.)
Old 02-06-2015, 07:24 PM   #68
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Free no contract AT&T Lumia 635 w/ 12-mo Xbox Music Pass -- exp 08 Feb

For the next two days, get a free phone with the purchase of an Xbox Music Pass. The last similar offer was the Nokia 520 for $20 from Amazon (21 Dec) and the Xbox Music Pass for $50 (19 Dec).

Quote:
No Contract AT&T Nokia Lumia 635: Speed isn’t a problem for the Nokia Lumia 635. Packing an advanced quad-core processor and supporting a microSD card (up to 128GB), the Lumia 635 performs blazingly fast with plenty of room for all your selfies. It has a stunning 4.5-inch display that’s easy on the eyes and all the latest Windows Phone features. And all for a price you'll love.

12-Month Xbox Music Pass: Your Xbox Music Pass lets you search for and play music from one of the largest digital music catalogs on the planet. Discover new releases or groove to your old-school favorites—it's all there. With 30 million songs, you could listen for over 80 years and never hear the same song twice.
Old 02-09-2015, 12:39 PM   #69
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
I am SO not sure this is the best place to add this.

Quote:
@CNET Cheapskate

3. Oldies-but-very-goodies

best-of-rock-and-roll-album-cover.jpg
Amazon
My local oldies station now plays music from the 80s. No! Oldies come from the 50s and 60s, thank you very much. If you agree, here's an amaze-balls music deal: "Best of Rock 'n' Roll & Jukebox Music: 100 Greatest Hits from the 50s & 60s" for $2.59.

Yep, that's one hundred DRM-free MP3 tracks for under three bucks. The CD features original songs and artists, too, from Ricky Nelson and Roy Orbison to Louis Prima. Shut up and take my money, Amazon!

I got lucky...i somehow had a $1.57 mp3 credit so it cost me less than 2 from my gift card credit
Old 02-09-2015, 02:12 PM   #70
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabby98 View Post

I got lucky...i somehow had a $1.57 mp3 credit so it cost me less than 2 from my gift card credit
Thanks for posting and it's the right place to do so. Great buy for you oldies fans.
Old 02-09-2015, 05:37 PM   #71
sadievan
Wizard

Quote:

Best song on that list is #4 -
Oh Carol
by Neil Sedaka

Signed
Carol
Old 02-09-2015, 06:20 PM   #72
Demingy
Groupie
Demingy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Demingy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Demingy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Demingy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Demingy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Demingy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Demingy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Demingy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Demingy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Demingy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Demingy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4, Kindle Oasis 1 & 2
Quote:

This is awesome! Thanks for the heads up!
Old 02-09-2015, 07:05 PM   #73
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Thanks for posting the "Best of Rock 'n' Roll & Jukebox Music: 100 Greatest Hits from the 50s & 60s" deal, Gabby. I have $3 in MP3 credits, so I'll take a look.
Old 02-09-2015, 07:37 PM   #74
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

The nice thing about this collection is that it contains the actual hit recordings. Too many Prime Music collections are re-recordings that sound utterly horrible.

Those credits for slow non-Prime shipments are paying off as I'm starting to use them.
Old 02-10-2015, 05:34 AM   #75
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Found a song in that collection that is NOT the original hit recording -- Runaway by Del Shannon.
Closed Thread