Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-11-2013, 05:55 PM   #1
Joanna
Groupie
Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.Joanna understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.

Device: none
A book missing from Calibre but still in the library folder

I've just realized that Calibre (0.9.2, WinXP) apparently can't find one of the books added to the library some months ago, even though the book is still in the folder of the library.

Obviously, I could try to re-import it to the library but now I wonder if there are any other books that for some unknown reasons are not seen by Calibre - how can I find them? What to do to avoid this problem in the future?

(I never mess with Calibre's 'blackbox' folder.)

//Typo in the title: if someone could correct it, it would be nice. //

Last edited by chaley; 04-12-2013 at 02:03 AM. Reason: User request.
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 06:26 PM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
There is an option to do library maintenance available in the menu available from the Library icon. Amongst other things this can check the metadata database against the files in the library.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert