Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-25-2010, 12:06 PM   #1
chrischance
chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC
Inserting a signature.

Hi guys,
I can't find how to insert a signature, maybe I can't see the trees for the forest. Help please.
Chris.
chrischance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 12:09 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrischance View Post
Hi guys,
I can't find how to insert a signature, maybe I can't see the trees for the forest. Help please.
Chris.
You don't yet have enough forum posts to get a signature. When you've got the necessary rights, an "Edit Signature" item will appear in your user control panel.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-25-2010, 12:12 PM   #3
chrischance
chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrischance ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC
Many thanks, Harry.
chrischance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 07:59 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrischance View Post
Hi guys,
Chris.
Let me make harryt's post a little clearer.....

it takes at least 10 posts and 8 days in order to be able to edit a signature.....
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 02:27 PM   #5
JackNolte
Mystery writer
JackNolte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JackNolte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JackNolte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JackNolte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JackNolte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JackNolte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JackNolte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JackNolte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JackNolte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JackNolte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JackNolte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kindle, iPad
Thanks, guys. I was wondering about that myself.
JackNolte is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert