Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 08-19-2010, 02:27 PM   #1
jenifer.ezread
EZ Read Team Member
jenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enough

Device: EZ Read Pocket Pro
The EZ Read Forum: What Is It?

As mentioned in a post and wondered about by Astak users, we do have a functioning EZ Read forum:

http://connect.ezread.com/forums.php

Not really device related and created as a small part of a much bigger "mystery" EZ Read project in the future, I won't be hurt if you aren't having lengthy book discussions on it right away. I do encourage everyone to at least visit and tell me what they think, either there or here. My user name is "JeniferA" on there, as some people correctly guessed.

Keep in mind that this is part of something bigger, and not necessarily something we are doing for laughs and chuckles while we avoid answering the Support phone line. I'll keep mysterious at that.

I also am not sure how much Robert mentioned about our new Author interviews here:

http://www.ezread.com/meet.asp

We have Vestal McIntyre, author of fiction lit Lake Overturn, who I met before he started becoming famous-er and famous-er.

And Nancy Pickard, author of The Scent of Rain and Lightning and The Virgin of Small Plains.

It took a lot of persistence to chase and stalk these authors, but I'm especially happy with the interviews.

And I know this post is getting very lengthy, but if you are interested, I do take book review requests and I really DO read most all of it. It's why Galaxy Press has buttered-me-up and had me read a ton of Hubbard pulp fiction!

Jenifer
jenifer.ezread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 11:27 PM   #2
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Hi Jenifer, just a small issue. I am not able to view the Author Interviews. I'm in Australia and (I only noticed this recently) when I go to www.ezread.com (or www.ezread.com/meet.asp) it redirects me to www.ezread.com.au (and www.ezread.com.au/meet.asp page not found error).

There is not a link on the main page either for Meet the Author, HOWEVER, if I go to the "free public domain by Google Books" I see a Meet the Author link on the left hand side, with the link being http://www.ezread.com.au/meet_01.asp (then I get a page not found error).
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-20-2010, 02:48 PM   #3
jenifer.ezread
EZ Read Team Member
jenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enough

Device: EZ Read Pocket Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solicitous View Post
Hi Jenifer, just a small issue. I am not able to view the Author Interviews. I'm in Australia and (I only noticed this recently) when I go to www.ezread.com (or www.ezread.com/meet.asp) it redirects me to www.ezread.com.au (and www.ezread.com.au/meet.asp page not found error).

There is not a link on the main page either for Meet the Author, HOWEVER, if I go to the "free public domain by Google Books" I see a Meet the Author link on the left hand side, with the link being http://www.ezread.com.au/meet_01.asp (then I get a page not found error).
Hmm, that does sound like a problem. I forwarded this to our engineers and I'm waiting for a reply, hopefully we can sort this out!
jenifer.ezread is offline   Reply With Quote