Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-03-2010, 12:10 PM   #1
drofgnal
Wizard
drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Pro/Kindle Oasis 3/iPhone 13 Pro Max
Kindle Sold out

According to USA today. Both versions of the new K3 are sold out and deliveries are now beyond 8/27 for new orders. Yesterday when I looked it was 9/4 for preorders now.

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/product...sold-out_N.htm

Similar to the Nook launch. When I bought my K2 it was for Christmas and I had originally wanted the Nook, but preorders had swamped capacity and new orders were delayed until like late Jan. That fact and the fact that playing with the Nook in a B&N showed it didn't have all the kinks out, prompted me to buy a K2!!
drofgnal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 12:21 PM   #2
digiridan
Enthusiast
digiridan is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.digiridan is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.digiridan is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.digiridan is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.digiridan is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.digiridan is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.digiridan is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.digiridan is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.digiridan is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.digiridan is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.digiridan is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3, Thinkpad Tablet
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93024
digiridan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-03-2010, 12:41 PM   #3
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Wasn't the Nook delayed because there were some software or hardware problems? Then delivery issues? Then all sorts of problems using it that required a ton of software updates sent out?

I think the K3 is sold out and probably won't have too many issues with software and the like.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote