Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 04-03-2012, 03:47 AM   #1
kleppar
kleppar began at the beginning.

Device: Wisereader B600
Wink Wisereader B600/Hanwang F28

I am the owner of a Wisereader B600; name is Hanwang F28 here in China.

I have been trying to find out more about its format - htxt; also trying to connect the device to Calibre.

The reader runs Linux, and there are many Chinese books available from Hanvon´s website. It will also read epub.

It connects to a desktop PC (I am using a Mac) through USB, and this works well, although it would be more elegant using Calibre.

Can anyone help?

Last edited by theducks; 04-03-2012 at 09:00 AM. Reason: reduced overly large type
kleppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 04:06 AM   #2
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleppar View Post
I am the owner of a Wisereader B600; name is Hanwang F28 here in China.

I have been trying to find out more about its format - htxt; also trying to connect the device to Calibre.

The reader runs Linux, and there are many Chinese books available from Hanvon´s website. It will also read epub.

It connects to a desktop PC (I am using a Mac) through USB, and this works well, although it would be more elegant using Calibre.

Can anyone help?
http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq....pported-in-app

Last edited by theducks; 04-03-2012 at 09:01 AM. Reason: reduced overly large type in quote
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert