Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-23-2009, 12:21 AM   #1
Shaz
Shaz began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Hello from Philly.

Hello all,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I don't have an ereader yet, but I will be treating myself to a sony prs 600 soon.

About me: I have been collecting ebooks for quite some time now. I first came across them in the late 90 or early 2000's. I used to carry them on palm pda's. Now I just read on my computer. But that will change soon.

I was in the borders this evening and saw my first sony reader up close. Awesome. I had no clue the display looked so nice. So much better than my old palm pilot. Instant tech envy.
Shaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 12:38 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Shaz and welcome to MobileRead. Like you, I started reading books on an iPaq back in the late 90's but happened to see a Sony 500 in a local Computer store back in 07 and finally make the plunge for a Sony 505 in Jan 08 and really like it.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-23-2009, 02:09 PM   #3
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Welcome to MR
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 04:40 PM   #4
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, Shaz!

I have both the 700 and 600 and love them. The display on the 600 is a huge improvement over the 700. I'm sure you will love having a dedicated reader when you get around to buying it and the 600 is a great choice.

Happy Reading!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote