Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-13-2012, 11:21 PM   #1
CraftingGrandma
Enthusiast
CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.

Device: Sony 650
Help - ERROR

I have no idea what any of this means. i plugged in my device and started calibre. When I try to send new books to my reader I get this.

calibre, version 0.8.68
ERROR: Error: Error communicating with device

'PRS505' object has no attribute 'get_cardb_ebook_dir'

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 84, in run
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 518, in _upload_books
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\usbms\driver.py", line 256, in upload_books
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\usbms\device.py", line 998, in _sanity_check
AttributeError: 'PRS505' object has no attribute 'get_cardb_ebook_dir'
CraftingGrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 11:36 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraftingGrandma View Post
I have no idea what any of this means. i plugged in my device and started calibre. When I try to send new books to my reader I get this.

calibre, version 0.8.68
ERROR: Error: Error communicating with device

'PRS505' object has no attribute 'get_cardb_ebook_dir'

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 84, in run
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 518, in _upload_books
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\usbms\driver.py", line 256, in upload_books
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\usbms\device.py", line 998, in _sanity_check
AttributeError: 'PRS505' object has no attribute 'get_cardb_ebook_dir'
Did you download Todays release 8.69? That was supposed to fix this
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-14-2012, 01:16 PM   #3
CraftingGrandma
Enthusiast
CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.CraftingGrandma has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.

Device: Sony 650
Yes, that fixed it.

You know, you're just like my grand-kids. I tell you my problem and it takes you 3 seconds to fix and tell me what to do, and after you explain it to me I see how very simple it was and how I should have seen the answer myself.

Maybe I should send you the same reward I give them. You wouldn't happen to like home made fudge would you?

Again, thank you.
CraftingGrandma is offline   Reply With Quote