Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 12-16-2012, 10:27 AM   #1
EttieG1
EttieG1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EttieG1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EttieG1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EttieG1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EttieG1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EttieG1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EttieG1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EttieG1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EttieG1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EttieG1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EttieG1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Q on Connecting w/ SW Affiliates

Hi all -

I'm new to the forum, and self publishing. A grandmother of five here, learning the ropes of a social media landscape.

I'm interested in connecting with Smashwords affiliates, but am having difficulty locating effective platforms or marketplaces. No doubt b/c I'm such a noob at this, as my grandkids say.

Part of the difficulty is my topic is self-help, not exactly the top-selling genre.

My subject is the exploding trend of boomerang kids, and ways for parents of adult children living back at home to change that situation.

Any points in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Ettie Gyles

[promotion deleted - MODERAT0R]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 12-16-2012 at 02:25 PM.
EttieG1 is offline   Reply With Quote