Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 05-03-2011, 02:27 PM   #1
martienne
.~^пиратка^~.
martienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Where do I insert the memory card? (Irex 800s)

Hi! I don't have the manual for my Irex any more, and I was wondering how to insert a memory card? I can't see any obvious place to put it, yet, I know that the 800s takes expansion cards....
martienne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 04:14 PM   #2
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

Device: iRex DR1000S
Quote:
Originally Posted by martienne View Post
Hi! I don't have the manual for my Irex any more, and I was wondering how to insert a memory card? I can't see any obvious place to put it, yet, I know that the 800s takes expansion cards....
I do not have a dr800, but if I remember well the miniSD-card should be below the battery.

PS: I have a copy of the User Manual, send me a PM if you want it

Last edited by Mackx; 05-03-2011 at 04:18 PM.
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-03-2011, 05:21 PM   #3
fekhner
Addict
fekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: DRs, EE, ipad/iphone, Helix
in message # 9 of this thread
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ght=open+DR800
there is a picture where it goes, be careful, the slot is somewhere in the middle, if you put the card to low it will not be properly inserted but underneath the actual slot
fekhner is offline   Reply With Quote