Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 03-09-2014, 09:42 AM   #1
AlaBill
AlaBill began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Lost the Buttons in EBook viewer

Hi all,

I'm new here but just ran into a problem I have been unable to solve.

I was customizing the Ebook viewer for use on Apple's OSX and using the Preferences in the viewer, selected "Hide the buttons" for easy reading on the computer. Now I can't get them back on in the Ebook viewer and therefore cannot change font sizes etc.. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

AlaBill
AlaBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 11:18 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaBill View Post
Hi all,

I'm new here but just ran into a problem I have been unable to solve.

I was customizing the Ebook viewer for use on Apple's OSX and using the Preferences in the viewer, selected "Hide the buttons" for easy reading on the computer. Now I can't get them back on in the Ebook viewer and therefore cannot change font sizes etc.. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

AlaBill
Right click in the text area

You CAN change the font size as well as make the controls reappear from there.

Right-click (context) options are used throughout Calibre (and many other programs). Learn to use them for quick access to the relevant actions.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 11:50 AM   #3
AlaBill
AlaBill began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
theducks...

Many, many thanks.
AlaBill is offline   Reply With Quote