Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 05-16-2010, 07:57 PM   #1
kren
Connoisseur
kren will become famous soon enoughkren will become famous soon enoughkren will become famous soon enoughkren will become famous soon enoughkren will become famous soon enoughkren will become famous soon enough

Device: iPod Touch ipad
CyBook Gen3 Freezing

My cybook is continually freezing on startup and I find that I have to reset, this has been happening for some time now but it is getting to the point where I have to reset many times I have not so far failed to start up but I fear that day is not far away.The battery is showing full and I keep it topped up
Any ideas please
kren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 03:15 AM   #2
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
I had these frezes at startup.
Stopped doing that the day I switched to using SD card, so I guess it to be some weirdness with the internal memory.
Try checking it. (or the SD card if relevant).
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-17-2010, 04:19 AM   #3
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Try to defrag the internal memory.

Always backup everything before doing anything.
Over is offline   Reply With Quote