Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-16-2009, 09:53 PM   #1
Martinus
Martinus began at the beginning.

Device: Sony prsT-1, Kindle 4NT
Books in Library won't transfer to reader

Hi there!

Just last week I downloaded the new 3.0 version from Sony.
Now I can still buy books, they show up in my Library, but the moment I try to transfer the books (old and new) to my reader, a message pops up: eBook Library has stopped working.
I've already chatted with the Sony support people online, and they tell me the problem is my Windows Vista Business. I've been using that for over a year now, without any problems. The support chat then told me to call their support team, but they seem to be rather busy....
Anyone out there that can help?
Martinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 12:15 AM   #2
lisreed
Addict
lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.

Device: Nook GlowLight 3
I have the same problem and basically gave up trying. Books bought from the sony store can be put on the reader by going into your documents folder and I think its listed under my books and there will be a listing for your sony ebooks you bought. Transfer them that way or via Calibre. I personally don't have the patients to deal with whats wrong and trying to get someone at sony to help or reinstalling the software a millions times so that's what I did.
lisreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert