Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 03-21-2012, 04:15 PM   #1
monkeyluis
Banned
monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad "3", Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S
4g & data caps

http://www.appleinsider.com/articles...peed_trap.html

Ouch! I only have the wifi because I'm always home. If I'm out & about I use my iPhone. I don't need much data because I try to focus on why I'm out & about. But still, carriers need to take the stick out of their ass.
monkeyluis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 04:53 PM   #2
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quality of service. 4G is still fast because it's not that congested. Don't really feel all that sorry for the guy. Simple video streaming is a bandwidth hog. Video streaming in HD? Way worse. With more users on LTE and have a number of them streaming HD video, speed will go down the crapper.

Granted, I do think current caps are pretty low and quite overpriced. I'd like to see shared family data plans at more reasonable rates.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert