Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-04-2015, 10:52 AM   #39061
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 600, Sony 650, Sony T2, Xoom, Nexus 7 (2012 & 2013), Nook ST (x2)
I'm watching the Tour de France on the TV.

It certainly looks warm there!
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 11:22 AM   #39062
WT Sharpe
Grand Muckity-Muck
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Air, iPod Nano, & a PC running Windows 9½.
So what are you doing RIGHT NOW?

I want to go bike riding when I get back home, but I'll pass on doing it Tour de France style. The only spandex will be in my underwear. I don't want to risk tempting or corrupting the young ladies in the neighborhood.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 07-04-2015 at 01:14 PM.
WT Sharpe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 12:06 PM   #39063
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
I'm watching the Tour de France on the TV.

It certainly looks warm there!
It is!
The atmosphere is great, though. It was very quiet in the store today. We live near the Dom Tower, so tomorrow they cycle by even closer than today.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:26 PM   #39064
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 600, Sony 650, Sony T2, Xoom, Nexus 7 (2012 & 2013), Nook ST (x2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
It is!
The atmosphere is great, though. It was very quiet in the store today. We live near the Dom Tower, so tomorrow they cycle by even closer than today.
Didn't look quite as warm today when I watched it. Seemed to be a lot of rain as well.

Hope you managed to get a good view as they whizzed past
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:54 PM   #39065
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
Didn't look quite as warm today when I watched it. Seemed to be a lot of rain as well.

Hope you managed to get a good view as they whizzed past
When they started it was about 28C, when they arrived it was 18C.

They didn't come by our house, my sister and father went to the Dom Square to watch. I'm feeling a bit under the weather so I stayed at home and watched it all on tv. Shortly after they left it started to get cloudy and it got very windy, so the festivities died down quickly.
Old Yesterday, 04:49 PM   #39066
cromag
Surfing the alpha waves ~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, and two Androids
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I want to go bike riding when I get back home, but I'll pass on doing it Tour de France style. The only spandex will be in my underwear. I don't want to risk tempting or corrupting the young ladies in the neighborhood.
Several years ago I was walking on the sidewalk in a neighboring town when I suddenly heard someone call my name. I looked around but didn't see anyone I recognized -- just a few people walking on the sidewalk and a couple of bicyclists on the road, approaching.

The bicyclists pulled to the side and one of them waved to me. It took me quite a while to realize that one of the cyclists was my brother. (I knew he was a serious cyclist, but I'd never seen him in his gear.)

He was wearing iridescent spandex shorts and a tee shirt; a streamlined, ventilated riding helmet; and bug-eyed, reflectorized goggles.

He looked like a giant fruit fly.
cromag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:36 AM   #39067
Rumpelteazer
Wizard

Enjoying the cooler weather. I'm about to go to craft store and I will be cycling a different route than I normally would, avoiding one of my least favourite bridges.

Later this afternoon I will be looking at things to do in Krakow, my sister and I booked a week away in September (suggestions are, of course, welcome).
Old Today, 09:47 AM   #39068
WT Sharpe
Grand Muckity-Muck
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Air, iPod Nano, & a PC running Windows 9½.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
Several years ago I was walking on the sidewalk in a neighboring town when I suddenly heard someone call my name. I looked around but didn't see anyone I recognized -- just a few people walking on the sidewalk and a couple of bicyclists on the road, approaching.

The bicyclists pulled to the side and one of them waved to me. It took me quite a while to realize that one of the cyclists was my brother. (I knew he was a serious cyclist, but I'd never seen him in his gear.)

He was wearing iridescent spandex shorts and a tee shirt; a streamlined, ventilated riding helmet; and bug-eyed, reflectorized goggles.

He looked like a giant fruit fly.
WT Sharpe is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, banana bread - yummy, bread machines, drunk college student, duck!, hooters, how to make apple butter, how to make cream soda, invasion of privacy, liquid eyeliner, plockhoy, spice trade, thread that never ends, unutterable silliness, wait, what?