Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-01-2009, 05:29 PM   #1
mrgiedrnkr
Enthusiast
mrgiedrnkr began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Changing font size in pdf

I emailed a PDF to my K2 and I was surprised at how small the font was. When I went to enlarge it, the feature seemed to be blocked. Is that normal or am I missing a trick? Seems like I won't be able to use that feature if my eyes strain to see the text
Stacy
mrgiedrnkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:33 PM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Its normal if the original has a large page size (e.g. letter or A4). You have two options, portrait and landscape. The latter tpyically gives you some magnification.

The alternative is to convert the PDF to AZW (MOBI), as before the firmware upgrade.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert