Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 09-07-2007, 08:09 PM   #1
nesagwa
Connoisseur
nesagwa began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook360
Reading music

For those that listen to music while you read, what variety do you like?

I had all the Mozard symphonies when I was doing my summer classes this year and they seemed to help things move along smoothly.
nesagwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 08:50 PM   #2
beartard
Minister of Linux
beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: nook, T-Mobile MyTouch 3G Slide
My two favorites:

Bach BWV 146 "Wie Will Ich Mich Freuen" from the wedding cantata. Instrumental by the Canadian Brass. Had to sing this in choir once.

Debussy's Arabesque No. 1 (several versions)
beartard is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-07-2007, 09:02 PM   #3
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
When I did put music on the SD card and listen while I read I tended to favor Sir Edward Elgar and Charles Ives.

Playing music ran the battery down and the lack of control over the playlist were more than enough reasons to remove all music from the Reader. (Plus I have a Creative Zen that is great for playing music and uses the same charger as the Reader.)
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 05:42 PM   #4
Fallen angel
Time Vortex Manipulator
Fallen angel began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
Usually I'm not listening to music via the reader, but when I do, I'm mostly listening to Nightwish and Within Temptation songs. Yes ... symphonic metal isn't distracting to me.
Fallen angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 07:12 PM   #5
Roy White
Evangelist
Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
Pat Metheny is my FAV!
Roy White is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert