Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-23-2013, 09:44 AM   #1
latepaul
Wizard
latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a variety (mostly kindles and kobos)
Percentage Read Setting or Plugin

Bit of an odd question but hopefully someone will know.

I have a few books in my library where the comments field has something like this at the bottom:

Quote:
Book Last Read: 2011-12-16 04:22:43
Percentage Read: 0%
I vaguely recall that this was some sort of plugin or setting that I stopped using but I can't remember what it was. Whatever it was it looks like I used it briefly in Dec 2011 but not since.

I thought it might be a device plugin, syncing the amount read from the device, but I've checked the Kindle and Kobo plugins and there doesn't seem to be a setting for that. I also looked at the Goodreads plugin, the other place I tend to update %read, but that doesn't have it and I don't think I used that plugin back then in any case. I've also searched through the available plugins but nothing jumps out at me.

Can anyone help fill in the gaps from my failing memory?
latepaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:02 AM   #2
tilia
Evangelist
tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tilia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, K3
You'll find Fetch Annotations (experimental) under Send to Device in the toolbar.
For my Kindle it always includes locations as well as percent, so maybe you have used it for a Kobo?
Quote:
Last Page Read: Location 4042 (99%)
tilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-23-2013, 09:54 PM   #3
latepaul
Wizard
latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a variety (mostly kindles and kobos)
That's it - thanks!
latepaul is offline   Reply With Quote