Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-12-2010, 04:27 AM   #1
Dellaster
本の虫
Dellaster has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Dellaster has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Dellaster has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Dellaster has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle3, DXG, Fire · iPad, iPod
O'Reilly 50% Discount Code for Ebooks

Moments ago I purchased an ebook from O'Reilly with this code: 4CAST. The price was cut in half from $35.99 to $17.99. I have no idea how long it will be valid since I had it passed to me by word of mouth.

Ah, when I went to my account page to download I saw that there's another equal deal if you're buying two or more ebooks:
Quote:
Purchase ebooks at oreilly.com — Buy 1 ebook, get 1 free.
Buy 2 ebooks, get 2 free. Buy 3 ebooks, get 3 free. And so on...
DRM-free. Lifetime access to multiple formats. Free updates.

Use discount code MBRBG in the shopping cart.

Note: Discount pricing will be shown on the order summary page.

Last edited by Dellaster; 06-12-2010 at 04:37 AM. Reason: New info
Dellaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 10:37 AM   #2
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
If you already have an O'Reilly book in print, the best deal is to register it and use the MB499 code to buy the latest ebook version for $4.99. While $4.99 is an awesome price, it's even better if you have an old O'Reilly book sitting around, because if you register an older edition of a book, you can still buy the latest edition for $4.99. I had at least 10-15 print books that were one or more editions behind, so I was able to save a lot of money.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-12-2010, 06:34 PM   #3
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Just used the code - it still works - got a 19.99 ebook for 9.99! Woo Hoo!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote