Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > OpenInkpot

Notices

Old 04-14-2009, 02:34 PM   #16
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
Neither if you don't know how to spell endian.

Dale
Actually, I know how to spell it, I was being punny. (BTW: A combination of pun and funny FTW,)

BOb
Old 04-14-2009, 04:21 PM   #17
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Actually, I know how to spell it, I was being punny. (BTW: A combination of pun and funny FTW,)

BOb
Yea, I know what punny is but it was fun giving you a hard time anyway.

Dale
Old 04-14-2009, 05:44 PM   #18
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S View Post
I do not want to hijack this thread with my own OpenInkpot wishes, but I certainly would like to second your kudos to the OpenInkpot team. They are creating a really fine piece of work!
See? The thread didn't go off topic at all ...
Old 04-15-2009, 12:07 AM   #19
quickhand
Connoisseur
quickhand can extract oil from cheesequickhand can extract oil from cheesequickhand can extract oil from cheesequickhand can extract oil from cheesequickhand can extract oil from cheesequickhand can extract oil from cheesequickhand can extract oil from cheesequickhand can extract oil from cheesequickhand can extract oil from cheese

Device: Hanlin V3, Sony prs-505, Hanwang n516
As long as I'm taking credit for things, I'll credit myself for the disciplined, tightly focused nature of this thread.
Old 04-15-2009, 12:20 AM   #20
Justy
Fanatic
Justy has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud of

Device: Nexus 7, Sony Xperia z3 tablet, Kobo Glo, Boyue T63
Good think I got my questions answered before the OI love fest started.
Old 04-15-2009, 12:27 AM   #21
quickhand
Connoisseur
quickhand can extract oil from cheesequickhand can extract oil from cheesequickhand can extract oil from cheesequickhand can extract oil from cheesequickhand can extract oil from cheesequickhand can extract oil from cheesequickhand can extract oil from cheesequickhand can extract oil from cheesequickhand can extract oil from cheese

There was a question? I just came for the love fest.
Old 04-15-2009, 12:43 AM   #22
Justy
Fanatic
Justy has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud of

Device: Nexus 7, Sony Xperia z3 tablet, Kobo Glo, Boyue T63
Quote:
Originally Posted by quickhand View Post
There was a question? I just came for the love fest.
You deserved it.
Old 04-15-2009, 09:07 AM   #23
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by quickhand View Post
As a member of the OI team, allow me to say that I personally have no problem with you hijacking the thread to tell me how awesome I am. I would also not mind you hijacking the thread to tell me what a handsome man I am, or how thick and lustrous my hair is. Just saying. You know, feel free. Oh! I also happen to be wearing a sweater that brings out the colour in my eyes. You can try riffing on that, too.
This is my favourite post of all time!

But, quickhand, we need to know: who will be playing you in OpenInkpot: The Movie? Brad Pitt? Matt Damon?
Old 04-15-2009, 01:06 PM   #24
quickhand
Connoisseur

No, no. Brad Pitt? Matt Damon? Please, my ego is not THAT out of control. Anyways, I'm clearly more Clooney-esque. Just saying.