Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 10-03-2014, 05:04 PM   #121
Tanjamuse
Wizard
Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: none
I have the generate_cover plugin and is trying to get it to work with the FFDL plugin, but no matter how I do it, it doesn't seem to work.

I have settings for all different kinds of covers, but I can't get this one to work.
Tanjamuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 11:57 AM   #122
Tanjamuse
Wizard
Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
I think you want:

Code:
program:

cmp(
	raw_field('#number_fandoms'),
	'single-fandom',
	'two-fandoms',
	'three-or-more-fandoms'
)
(change precise text to match what you want.)

cmp requires "lt, eq, gt" values, not just "gt" -- that is where you went wrong.
Can I switch this one to a yes/no ... Yes if there are more than 2 fandoms and no if there isn't?

I'm having all kinds of trouble trying to figure this thing out.
Advert
Old 10-04-2014, 02:42 PM   #123
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Code:
program:

cmp(
	'single-fandom',
	'two-fandoms',
	'three-or-more-fandoms'
)
says if LESS than 2, return single-fandom
if EQUAL 2, return two-fandoms
if GREATER than 2, return three-or-more-fandoms

So ..... with that information you should be able to see what to change

If not, check the spoiler and see

Spoiler:
Code:
program:

cmp(
	'no',
	'no',
	'yes'
)
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 02:57 PM   #124
Tanjamuse
Wizard

Do you know how I use that info in my personal.ini in the Fanfiction Downloader plugin?
Old 10-04-2014, 06:25 PM   #125
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Tbis has NOTHING to do with a plugin; rather this is a calibre custom column that computes it's value based on the other custom field number_fandoms.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-09-2014, 07:42 AM   #126
Tanjamuse
Wizard

Where does Calibre store all the icons I use for the Column icons and the Categories on the left?
Old 10-09-2014, 11:26 AM   #127
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanjamuse View Post
Where does Calibre store all the icons I use for the Column icons and the Categories on the left?
the ORIGINAL point is Resources/Images folder of the program.
It could be http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/customize.html#id3
for standard program use icons.

PI's can store their own in the PI (zipped)

cc_icons seems to be the place for C(ustom)C(olumns)_I(cons)

As always: be very careful messing with things registered with Calibre.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 12:06 PM   #128
Tanjamuse
Wizard

I just wanted to take a back-up of the all the icons
Old 10-29-2014, 04:19 PM   #129
Tanjamuse
Wizard

Can I use both has and does not in an advanced rule in the Icons?

and what would that string of text be?

Thanks in advance