Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 04-17-2023, 09:38 PM   #166
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Done. In source.
When I get the version with the "Open associated link" in the BD item context menu, I have a distinct feeling I'm going to ask for an option to suppress the 's.

Having little blue buttons sprinkled through Book Details is quite distracting, for me a global Tweak would suffice.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2023, 08:06 AM   #167
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
When I get the version with the "Open associated link" in the BD item context menu, I have a distinct feeling I'm going to ask for an option to suppress the 's.

Having little blue buttons sprinkled through Book Details is quite distracting, for me a global Tweak would suffice.

BR
Use whatever icon you want, including a transparent one. It is named "external-link.png"
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2023, 06:45 PM   #168
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I've changed it already, to a Pale Blue Dot

BR
Old 04-18-2023, 06:53 PM   #169
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
I'm not entirely sure why I was expecting it to go full size to comical effect
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2023-04-18 19_53_06-Careless Whiskers (the current book).png
Views:	79
Size:	1,006.4 KB
ID:	201120  
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2023, 07:01 PM   #170
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
I'm not entirely sure why I was expecting it to go full size to comical effect
Perhaps something like this -- my feral calico hissing at me because I moved too close to her.

Although it is indeed hard to see her expression in an icon-sized image.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_20210223_115127.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	114.9 KB
ID:	201121  
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2023, 07:12 PM   #171
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)

Less is better,

Name:	Screenshot 2023-04-19 085130.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	201122

But least is best.

BR
Old 04-18-2023, 07:13 PM   #172
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
At least I didn't use a picture of my black cat, who comes out as a blur in most pictures anyways.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 06:46 PM   #173
jecilop
Addict
jecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowjecilop will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day now

Device: Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Use whatever icon you want, including a transparent one. It is named "external-link.png"
THIS..thank you. I love the feature, but that arrow was already getting on my nerves. Thankfully, I know how to manually make this happen in my Calibre Custom Config directory.
Perhaps one day Kovid and company will add a was of customizing it through preferences..
jecilop is offline   Reply With Quote