Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 07-08-2023, 10:02 PM   #1
Foozle
Connoisseur
Foozle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Foozle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Foozle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Foozle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Foozle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Foozle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Foozle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Foozle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Foozle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Foozle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Foozle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
Bug: CSS Ctrl+Click Not Matching

It's been some time since I noticed this started happening, but in some books, for some reason Ctrl+Click on the CSS style doesn't go to the style clicked, but the next one.

For example, I click on a style called "margin1" but it goes to style "margin2" instead. Not sure why it's doing this.

Again, it only happens in some books, and I cannot figure out why.
Foozle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2023, 10:31 PM   #2
Karellen
Wizard
Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foozle View Post
Again, it only happens in some books, and I cannot figure out why.
I found the same issue.

I had the following at the top of the stylesheet page...
@charset "utf-8";
@namespace h "http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";

Once I removed those two lines, it worked correctly.

Do you have something similar?
Karellen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2023, 11:00 PM   #3
Foozle
Connoisseur
Foozle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Foozle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Foozle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Foozle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Foozle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Foozle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Foozle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Foozle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Foozle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Foozle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Foozle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karellen View Post
I found the same issue.

I had the following at the top of the stylesheet page...
@charset "utf-8";
@namespace h "http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";

Once I removed those two lines, it worked correctly.

Do you have something similar?
Didn't think about that. Huh! That is rather odd. Good catch! Weird why those extra lines would do that.
Old 07-08-2023, 11:22 PM   #4
Karellen
Wizard
Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foozle View Post
Didn't think about that. Huh! That is rather odd. Good catch! Weird why those extra lines would do that.
I found the original thread where this was discussed. Reason is I was trying to recall the response from @kovidgoyal
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...69#post4259669

Looks like I was meant to submit a bug report.
I don't have an account there, but if you do, maybe you could submit a bug report?

But then @kovidgoyal states further that those lines are not required...
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...91#post4259891

Last edited by Karellen; 07-08-2023 at 11:24 PM.
Karellen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 12:38 AM   #5
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
The lines are not required just remove them. And if you want the bug fixed opena bug report and attach a reproducer and I will take a look.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 09:44 AM   #6
Foozle
Connoisseur

Thanks for the info. I just thought it odd. If it's just that simple, no fix needed.
Old 07-20-2023, 01:28 PM   #7
Badas
Badas began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Ultra
Small bug

I found that Left Ctr + Click is working, but Right Ctr + Click does not go to the style clicked.
Badas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 01:50 PM   #8
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badas View Post
I found that Left Ctr + Click is working, but Right Ctr + Click does not go to the style clicked.
What OS? What local keyboard?
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2023, 03:10 AM   #9
Badas

Win 10 Pro, Keybord - ENG or LIT. Calibre 6.23.
Old 07-21-2023, 03:54 AM   #10
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
That will be something specific to your system, for whatever reason Qt is not translating the right ctrl to the controlmodifier. Check your keyboard settings/layout etc.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2023, 07:59 AM   #11
Badas

Thank you, it is my keybord problem...