Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 12-26-2014, 09:10 PM   #1
jaysan1
jaysan1 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle fire
newb needs help . I have already done a search

I recently got a kindle fire on a trade and was told it was rooted . I try to turn it on and it says 3 options during booting .
First I see the kindle fire and at the bottom it says booting

Then I see press power button for boot menu
I hit it then it it says
Normal boot
Recovery
Reset boot mode

I can access recovery and Twrp shows . It's v2 5.0.0

The normal boot and reset boot mode don't work . They just continue to go back to kindle fire logo . Any help is greatly appreciated . I just want it to function .

Also it says 1.4 a
jaysan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 03:20 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Moved to the Kindle Fire forum.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-04-2015, 08:48 AM   #3
jaysan1
jaysan1 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle fire
Bump .
jaysan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 09:56 AM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
You probably have better luck at XDA forum getting help. Not many people root their Kindle Fires here and what knowledge they know they get from XDA. Sorry we couldn't be more of help.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote