Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 07-24-2010, 04:00 AM   #1
Redfox
aka Anne Lyle
Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
How to wipe v2 iLiad before selling?

Hi guys

I'd like to wipe my v2 iLiad / restore it to factory settings, prior to putting it on ebay (I want a smaller, faster ebook reader and I'm not made of money!), but I've checked the user guide and can't find any instructions.

Should I re-flash the memory (assuming I can even get hold of the firmware!), or is there some simpler way to make sure that all my network settings, etc, are cleanly deleted? I've removed the external cards, checked the internal memory (via USB hookup) for documents and removed my PID files, but that's it so far.

TIA!

Last edited by Redfox; 07-24-2010 at 04:41 AM.
Redfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 02:50 AM   #2
Redfox
aka Anne Lyle
Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Actually, I've gone through the settings and nothing seems to be in there - perhaps I wiped it when I sent it in for a battery replacement about 18 months ago. Anyway, it's sold now and ready to be packed up for dispatch...
Redfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert