Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 07-29-2013, 11:35 PM   #1
glow
Book and Gadget Fan
glow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to behold

Device: Nooks GL3, ST w/GL, Color, HD+; Kindles Voyage & Paperwhite; PE, EE
Next Browser on EE

Just wanted to mention, several weeks ago I
tested out some new browsers on my EE. I was pleased to find that Next Browser worked well. A nice change from Opera!
glow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 07:36 AM   #2
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Link?
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-30-2013, 04:41 PM   #3
glow
Book and Gadget Fan
glow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to behold

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...iubang.browser

Hope you like it!
Old 08-02-2013, 02:41 AM   #4
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
I'm still making do with the native browser with javascript turned off!

Where are my crullers??!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 05:25 PM   #5
glow
Book and Gadget Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filark View Post

Where are my crullers??!
Next in line after I get mine....
Advert
Old 08-07-2013, 07:53 AM   #6
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by glow View Post
Crashes as bad as the stock browser, for me; EE, Ermine, rooted. Went back to Opera Mini.
Old 08-09-2013, 02:22 AM   #7
glow
Book and Gadget Fan

Sorry to hear that. It's been stable for me. I think I have Allmine installed on mine, no idea if that matters. Thank goodness for Opera I guess.
Old 08-15-2013, 05:27 PM   #8
vldmr
Bigendian confidologist
vldmr has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vldmr has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vldmr has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vldmr has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vldmr has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: edge & edgejr
Quote:
Originally Posted by glow View Post
Sorry to hear that. It's been stable for me. I think I have Allmine installed on mine, no idea if that matters.
Depends on which version of allmine you have - if you installed the latest version from this post, it does include fix for crashing of native browser in the form of updated webcore library, so it might stabilize the browser you are using as well.
vldmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 06:39 AM   #9
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by vldmr View Post
Depends on which version of allmine you have - if you installed the latest version from this post, it does include fix for crashing of native browser in the form of updated webcore library, so it might stabilize the browser you are using as well.
I shall check it out.
Old 09-13-2013, 02:12 AM   #10
helf
Zealot
helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.helf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Entourage Pocket eDGe, Entourage eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Oh, wow. I quite like this browser! VERY smooth and fast rendering on my PE! I still use the default browser for the ePub conversions, but otherwise I was using Dolphin. Thanks for the tip!
helf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 03:14 PM   #11
Triskalleon
Enthusiast
Triskalleon began at the beginning.

Device: none
Second that! It's fast on CNN, which isn't that fast on my desktop... Need to find some instructions for it.
Triskalleon is offline   Reply With Quote