Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-22-2009, 08:59 AM   #1
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
The Pomegranate Phone

If it had an ebook reader, it would be a Kindle Killer (and every other think killer) for sure.

daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 09:35 AM   #2
Fledchen
Guru
Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.

Device: PB360+, Sony950, VR Stream, iPod Touch, iPad
Fledchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 09:54 AM   #3
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Innovative, but I don't have a desire for one - not even a little itch ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 09:56 AM   #4
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Innovative, but I don't have a desire for one - not even a little itch ....
Sure you don't.
Old 02-22-2009, 09:58 AM   #5
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Sure you don't.

No - absolutely NOT .... Not even a glimmer of a desire ....
Old 02-22-2009, 10:07 AM   #6
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:
No - absolutely NOT .... Not even a glimmer of a desire ....
Uh hum. I believe you not.
Old 02-22-2009, 10:08 AM   #7
GeoffC

NOT - NEVER - NEVER - NO - NOT
Old 02-22-2009, 10:10 AM   #8
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

I bet it makes hot chocolate too. Chocolaticioquaisious hot chocolate. Mmmmmmm.
Old 02-22-2009, 10:23 AM   #9
GeoffC

Quote:
I bet it makes hot chocolate too. Chocolaticioquaisious hot chocolate. Mmmmmmm.

Not even then - sheesh .....
Old 02-22-2009, 10:34 AM   #10
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
ha ha ha !! excellent !!! i so want a device with a harmonica feature. i'm waiting for the pomegranateII though : i hear it will do everything the pomegranateI does but also transform into a scooter, giving new meaning to the term "mobile device".
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:36 AM   #11
GeoffC

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
ha ha ha !! excellent !!! i so want a device with a harmonica feature. i'm waiting for the pomegranateII though : i hear it will do everything the pomegranateI does but also transform into a scooter, giving new meaning to the term "mobile device".

Even better, the II will also release life-like seeds that you can chew on.....
Old 02-22-2009, 10:55 AM   #12
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:
Even better, the II will also release life-like seeds that you can chew on.....
You live in a fantasy world.
Old 02-22-2009, 11:09 AM   #13
GeoffC

Quote:
You live in a fantasy world.
That is why, of course, I come here - for a dose of reality ....
Old 02-22-2009, 04:46 PM   #14
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
I was able to beta test one of these. The design has been refined a little but it was basically the same... My biggest complaint was trying to wash my hands and clothes, that red stains like hell...

-MJ
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 04:51 PM   #15
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
I love pomegranate seeds.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote