Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > BBeB/LRF Books (offline)

Notices

Old 01-10-2009, 11:17 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Ernst, Paul: Three Short Pulp Mysteries. v1. 10 Jan 09

This is my assemblage of three titles by Paul Ernst.
These three titles were released under a Creative Commons License. There is additional acknowledgment AND a link again placed at the end of the book. Book was acquired from Munseys, BUT REFORMATTED BY ME TO MY SPECIFICATIONS.

http://www.munseys.com/book/24676/Radiant_Shell,_The
http://www.munseys.com/book/26143/Death_Ray
http://www.munseys.com/book/17713/Chair_Cheater,_The

Paul Ernst was a grand old pulp writer.

This collection I've assembled includes three short mysteries collected from these pulps:

1) The Phantom Detective (1937)
2) Popular Detective (1936)
3) Astounding Stories (1932)

These are great, fun reads - good action with plenty of thrills that only the pulps can give.

Like all the books I assemble on MobileRead, this too was assembled to reflect human intervention and artistic judgment.

I hope you enjoy it.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote