Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-16-2008, 12:15 AM   #1
Taantric
Taantric began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, Nook Color
folder management & delete source file after conversion

Apologies in advance if the following questions have been answered before.

a) Is there an option to not have Calibre reorganise my folders when importing ebooks? I have organised my ebook collection in a particular way and I would like to maintain that folder structure.

b) Is there an option setting in Calibre to have the source file (ie pdf) deleted after conversion is successfully completed?
Taantric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 01:10 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
No and no
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert