Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 11-30-2010, 02:23 AM   #106
Passepartout
Addict
Passepartout has learned how to read e-booksPassepartout has learned how to read e-booksPassepartout has learned how to read e-booksPassepartout has learned how to read e-booksPassepartout has learned how to read e-booksPassepartout has learned how to read e-booksPassepartout has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle DX graphite
Have now my new reader, write a review - don't want to say anything to this 2 devices - only write the positiv and the negativ - the same review but another reader. You find it here with the first pictures of it:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=108973

Today comes the daylight-pictures too, I think in 4-5 hours they must be online. Then you have the chance for you, look on pictures, read and think for your own about it. Again - I will not say anything bad what I think about the difference. I will write only the + and the - The difference you must find out for yourself.
Passepartout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 03:54 AM   #107
onesome
Connoisseur
onesome began at the beginning.

Device: GalaxyTab 10.1
Looks amazing indeed - almost make me think again because I'm reading mostly at night and if PB screen is so poor Only the poor Kindle soft /which obviously won't be updated/ and the necessity to install Russian hack is stopping me - but it looks great. Is there some 902 pics under low light, in the forum?
onesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-30-2010, 04:38 AM   #108
Passepartout
Addict
Passepartout has learned how to read e-booksPassepartout has learned how to read e-booksPassepartout has learned how to read e-booksPassepartout has learned how to read e-booksPassepartout has learned how to read e-booksPassepartout has learned how to read e-booksPassepartout has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle DX graphite
Quote:
Originally Posted by onesome View Post
Looks amazing indeed - almost make me think again because I'm reading mostly at night and if PB screen is so poor Only the poor Kindle soft /which obviously won't be updated/ and the necessity to install Russian hack is stopping me - but it looks great. Is there some 902 pics under low light, in the forum?
Yes, the same 11W energy saving lampe show you that:

There are only 2 pictures - the rest is deleted, I was angry...
The rest of the pictures show how a LED-lamp with 60 LEDs make light on the reader and how the reader is answer this light with brightness/contrast
Passepartout is offline   Reply With Quote