Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 07-15-2010, 10:22 AM   #1
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Notion Ink Adam Activity - no dates though

There was a flurry of activity on the Notion Ink site, http://notionink.wordpress.com/, over the last few days.

They are moving to Bangalore...
They posted a couple of emails from people looking forward to the Adam...
They hinted that they may have had something to do with the Google tablet (I may have read that wrong though)...
The app and content stores are being tested now...
Flash appears to be running with no battery issues...
They're updating their website...
Updates will be more frequent...

Although, nowhere did I see mention of anything resembling a release date. Not even an approximate one. The Adam really intrigues me and I'd if they get produced with the functionality they indicate I'll gladly get one. However, if this continues and some of the other tablets begin rolling out I'll most likely get the next best one instead of waiting for something that may or may not ever materialize.

I don't know that it is vaporware yet, but it certainly getting pretty insubstantial at this point.
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 11:53 AM   #2
RoboRay
Zealot
RoboRay has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.RoboRay has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.RoboRay has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: NookColor (CM7); OLPC XO (Ubuntu 8.10); HTC Thunderbolt (CM7)
I have officially decided that if they do come out before the end of the year, I'm asking Santa to bring me one.
RoboRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-17-2010, 12:59 PM   #3
dreadcptflint
Enthusiast
dreadcptflint began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 950
I want this device to happen but I don't know. As the summer progresses and they haven't put up a simple launch date or even more videos of it in action. I am starting to think that they are spinning air.
dreadcptflint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 12:49 PM   #4
timezone
Addict
timezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheesetimezone can extract oil from cheese

Device: Windows Phone7, Kindle Fire
Give me the EXOPC!!
timezone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 06:30 PM   #5
Mastiff
Viking proof reader
Mastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day now

Device: Onyx Boox Max 3
I'm ready for the Adam. Actually I've been ready since early spring! I don't trust Santa, I'm sure that gadget freak (remember the faster than light sled) will keep it for himself, so I probably have to for out for it from my own money, though...
Mastiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-18-2010, 11:50 PM   #6
jblitereader
Addict
jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.

Device: jetbook lite
I'm personally waiting for the Eeee pad.
jblitereader is offline   Reply With Quote