Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 07-13-2010, 07:55 AM   #1
SuperStalin
SuperStalin doesn't litterSuperStalin doesn't litter

Device: None
Cheapest online store that sells the Libre Pro in Canada?

I heard this thing was $80CAD a few weeks ago on NCIX, which regrets me greatly that I did not jump onto the deal.

Now I am on a bargain hunt for the Libre Pro.

Does anyone know of any good sales going on?
SuperStalin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 09:57 AM   #2
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
I doubt that The Great Leader would allow the ownership of such a decadent device,
Comrade!
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-13-2010, 07:10 PM   #3
SuperStalin

I am sure he would embellish the idea of having his Works on an ebook reader.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:42 PM   #4
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
You might want to check into the actual history of your "hero". Not a nice guy, but
maybe that's not a problem for you.

Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 02:43 AM   #5
SuperStalin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
You might want to check into the actual history of your "hero". Not a nice guy, but
maybe that's not a problem for you.

Ken
Au contraire, have studied the "actual history" of this man. I major in politics and Soviet history. I know what I am talking about
Advert
Old 07-14-2010, 05:58 AM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Back on topic, please.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 05:08 AM   #7
SuperStalin

Hmm, the Libre sure is expensive for being a lower-end reader.