Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-03-2010, 05:50 PM   #1
kc24zz
Enthusiast
kc24zz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kc24zz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kc24zz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kc24zz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: sony prs 505, galaxy tab
error communicating with device

I have had a sony prs 300 and calibre for 2 months. Everything worked great until this week. Now, when I try to add books using calibre I get an error message-

error communicating with device- the reader has no storage card in this slot.

I have tried using my roommates reader and get the same message. I deleted calibre and downloaded the latest version and reinstalled. I switched usb cord. I have now reformatted my reader and still the same error message.

I can drag and drop books into the reader using windows 7- no problem.

I do not have the sony software loaded.

What have I done to calibre?
kc24zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 07:41 PM   #2
kc24zz
Enthusiast
kc24zz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kc24zz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kc24zz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kc24zz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: sony prs 505, galaxy tab
O.K. I finally figured this out and of course- its simple!
kc24zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-03-2010, 11:22 PM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kc24zz View Post
O.K. I finally figured this out and of course- its simple!
Please explain the simple solution, others may run across this problem too.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote