Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-16-2010, 12:17 AM   #1
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Palm M500 PDA from DailySteals.com for $19.99

http://www.dailysteals.com/?utm_sour...m_medium=email

Their deals often run out fast so take a look, but really read it to be sure what you are getting....it's only running PalmOS 4.0 but that should let you get some version of Mobireader and ??? I dunno what other reader software on it....but for a simple & CHEAP pocket sized reader if you want one, that's a nice deal.

I have purchased from DailySteals a couple times, one I misread the thing and boned myself and the other was fine...actually both were fine deals, I just read something into the first purchase, my fault. They ship using a weird new UPS/USPS hybrid system but both times I have had the item FAST because it's actually the USPS which does the delivery, UPS only drives the truck to the USPS so packages do move on Saturday unlike normal UPS only parcels.

I like the crap they sell now and then because, well, it's cheap and when ya push the order button there is the associated endorphin release....ahhhhh....nice...
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 06:49 AM   #2
Blue Tyson
Blue Captain
Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G,Huawei Ideos X3,Kobo Mini
Damn. Been using one of these for years. Would have liked to get another one as a backup!
Blue Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-17-2010, 07:12 AM   #3
KNotTed
KNotTed is on a distinguished road

Device: PRS-505, PRS-600
Amazon.com is listing 4 refurbished Palm m500's from $19.99 to $29.99 (plus shipping). http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...on=refurbished
KNotTed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:06 AM   #4
mbelec
Addict
mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, Ipad 3
There are quite a few good bargains on ebay as well.
mbelec is offline   Reply With Quote