Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-23-2011, 04:24 PM   #1
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool list of color names

i've searched the manual and cannot find the list of acceptable color names that used to be available when adding a color setting to a column?
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 06:24 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
All the colors names are present ina dropdown list in the add a new coloring rule dialog box.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-23-2011, 06:46 PM   #3
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Cool thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
All the colors names are present ina dropdown list in the add a new coloring rule dialog box.
, but when i go to change a color how do i get access to that list?
Old 09-23-2011, 06:59 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
just click on the dropdown, the list should pop up.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 07:01 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
, but when i go to change a color how do i get access to that list?
It is a pull down (availible once you set the Condition, only THEN do you get to color it

BTW if the rule exists, double-click to change the rule/color
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-23-2011, 07:12 PM   #6
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer

Cool hmmmm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
just click on the dropdown, the list should pop up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
It is a pull down (availible once you set the Condition, only THEN do you get to color it

BTW if the rule exists, double-click to change the rule/color
, but after i double-click i get a window, one pane has the existing color and no matter what i do i cannot get any kind of list. if i had a text file of the colors i could refer to that, but i don't.

Last edited by alansplace; 09-23-2011 at 07:15 PM.
Old 09-24-2011, 11:30 AM   #7
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Are you using an "advanced" coloring template?

Color names can be found at http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/types.html#ColorKeywords

I will look at adding a color name chooser to the advanced coloring template editor.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 12:06 PM   #8
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
color chooser (copy color name to clipboard) added to the advanced coloring template editor. Is in 'trunk' and will be included in the next release.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 01:19 PM   #9
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer

Cool thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Are you using an "advanced" coloring template?
i have no idea, so, i don't think that i am.

Quote:
perfect, that's all i needed, so i now have a reference list to the color names accepted by calibre

Quote:
I will look at adding a color name chooser to the advanced coloring template editor.
ok, cool

Quote:
color chooser (copy color name to clipboard) added to the advanced coloring template editor. Is in 'trunk' and will be included in the next release.
very cool