Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-24-2010, 05:16 PM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Best way to add a complete folder to Calibre?

My sister just got a Kindle, and Calibre, and has sent me some of her share-able books. She sent me the complete directory with the metadata and cover art. What is the best way to get this into my Calibre library? I know I could just import the individual mobi file, but if I want to keep the cover art and such, is there a way to add the whole directory?

Also, what about nested ones where she has, for example, five books from one author (so the folder is called Authorname and you open it up and there are five folders inside it, each containing one complete book with cover, metadata etc). What is the best way to add those?
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 05:42 PM   #2
bigpallooka
Connoisseur
bigpallooka began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo/Tablet PC/Desktop/Laptop
Add books/Books from directory (multiple books).
bigpallooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert