Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-19-2013, 10:26 AM   #21961
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
It's like hospitals, best avoided.

Good Luck! I need a bunch of work on my car as well, including new tires(note proper spelling ) a new windshield (windscreen? ) and other stuff but am doing my best to ignore it.
I'm so tyred of being told about cultural mispellings....
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:34 AM   #21962
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
I'm so tyred of being told about cultural mispellings....
Does it colour your world grey?
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:38 AM   #21963
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Does it colour your world grey?
. I've no complaints about the spelling in that sentence at all. 10 out of 10, go to the top of the class!
Old 01-19-2013, 10:41 AM   #21964
orlok
Close to the Edit!

Quote:
Good Luck! I need a bunch of work on my car as well, including new tires(note proper spelling ) a new windshield (windscreen? ) and other stuff but am doing my best to ignore it.
So I'm home again. £505 for the tyres (yes, TYRES!!!) and alignment, and booked in for new brakes on Tuesday, a futher £440. Just what I need right after Christmas.
Old 01-19-2013, 10:42 AM   #21965
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
I'm sitting at the tyre shop having been told all 4 tyres need replacing (so that's why I was sliding about all over the place in the snow yesterday), to then be told all my brake pads need replacing. and just this moment they have come out to tell me the wheels need realigning. For an extra fee, naturally. Oh well, at least the wi-fi here is free...
It seems to be always the same story with cars, isn't it? You have to pay whatever you do, even when you don't use them. And it's the same with what they're worth. Always decreasing.
Right now, I'm holding on buying a car, because I can manage without. But I know it won't last forever.

Quote:
Today my mouf' hurts - bad - so glad I filled the Vicodin prescription yesterday.*
Hang on there!
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:56 AM   #21966
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
So I'm home again. £505 for the tyres (yes, TYRES!!!) and alignment, and booked in for new brakes on Tuesday, a futher £440. Just what I need right after Christmas.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:00 AM   #21967
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Well .... these repairs will let you live to see another Christmas, right?
Old 01-19-2013, 11:25 AM   #21968
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Quote:
Today my mouf' hurts - bad - so glad I filled the Vicodin prescription yesterday.*

*Disclaimer - anything I type today should NOT be held against me.
Feel better!

I have to bring my car in for minor stuff. I might need new tires and belts.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:49 AM   #21969
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Feel better!

I have to bring my car in for minor stuff. I might need new tires and belts.
You must mean tyres, eh?
Old 01-19-2013, 12:04 PM   #21970
orlok
Close to the Edit!

Quote:
You must mean tyres, eh?
My thoughts exactly .
Old 01-19-2013, 12:58 PM   #21971
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
*Disclaimer - anything I type today should NOT be held against me.
Not even if you type Marilyn Monroe?
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 01:31 PM   #21972
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Not even if you type Marilyn Monroe?
Considering how long she's been dead, um...ew.

Perhaps he should type "living Marilyn Monroe look-alike".
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 01:38 PM   #21973
poohbear_nc
Now what?

These posts are making sense to me .... are you taking Vicodin too?
Old 01-19-2013, 01:40 PM   #21974
kennyc

I think I need some drugs. I'm confused.
Old 01-19-2013, 03:16 PM   #21975
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Ouch. I have been told by my brother that tires and brakes are something that will be in my future. I am not looking forward to that time and have started to put away a little cash here and there, just to be ready when the time comes and make sure it won't hurt so much.

Betty - is your shoulder feeling better today? Maybe when you aren't moving and lifting so much it will improve?
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
creepy crawlers!, dell computers, monteverdi, thread that never ends, tubery, unutterable silliness