Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 07-11-2012, 01:48 AM   #1
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Kindle for PC 1.10.1 Released

Fixes the sort issue for me. Haven't downloaded a book to it yet, so don't know if it 'breaks' anything.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 01:38 PM   #2
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Just downloaded a new book. Did not 'break' anything.

Carol
Advert
Old 07-12-2012, 11:47 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
What sort issue was that?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 02:24 PM   #4
sadievan
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
What sort issue was that?
What ever sort method I would pick, it would only sort by Title.

Carol
Old 07-13-2012, 02:53 PM   #5
Karin54
Karin54 got an A in P-Chem.Karin54 got an A in P-Chem.Karin54 got an A in P-Chem.Karin54 got an A in P-Chem.Karin54 got an A in P-Chem.Karin54 got an A in P-Chem.Karin54 got an A in P-Chem.Karin54 got an A in P-Chem.Karin54 got an A in P-Chem.Karin54 got an A in P-Chem.Karin54 got an A in P-Chem.

Device: iPhone5, iPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
Fixes the sort issue for me. Haven't downloaded a book to it yet, so don't know if it 'breaks' anything.

Carol
I downloaded 15 books. 5 of them "broke", so I reinstalled an older version.
Karin54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-13-2012, 03:02 PM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

In what way did they break? Do you mean that you couldn't remove DRM from them?
Old 07-13-2012, 03:04 PM   #7
Karin54
Karin54 got an A in P-Chem.Karin54 got an A in P-Chem.Karin54 got an A in P-Chem.Karin54 got an A in P-Chem.Karin54 got an A in P-Chem.Karin54 got an A in P-Chem.Karin54 got an A in P-Chem.Karin54 got an A in P-Chem.Karin54 got an A in P-Chem.Karin54 got an A in P-Chem.Karin54 got an A in P-Chem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
In what way did they break? Do you mean that you couldn't remove DRM from them?
Yes, they were still azw and could not be opened in Calibre
Said something about "key could not be found".
Old 07-13-2012, 03:11 PM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

You might like to tell your friend Alf about that; I'm sure he'd be interested.
Old 07-13-2012, 03:15 PM   #9
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
1.10.1 certainly didn't break/disrupt any of the things that I routinely do to every purchase.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 05:35 PM   #10
sadievan
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin54 View Post
Yes, they were still azw and could not be opened in Calibre
Said something about "key could not be found".
Since I first posted, I have downloaded some books and everything is working fine for me.

Not sure, but could they be Topaz books? As Harry said, best to ask over at Alf's.

Carol
Old 07-14-2012, 05:34 AM   #11
Karin54

Quote:
Since I first posted, I have downloaded some books and everything is working fine for me.

Not sure, but could they be Topaz books? As Harry said, best to ask over at Alf's.

Carol
Where do I see if they are Topaz books?
This is one of them
http://www.amazon.com/Chaotic-Crispi...+miss+crespino

When I reinstalled an earlier version of K4PC it worked fine

Last edited by Karin54; 07-14-2012 at 05:39 AM.
Old 07-14-2012, 11:23 AM   #12
sadievan
Wizard

Quote:
Where do I see if they are Topaz books?
This is one of them
http://www.amazon.com/Chaotic-Crispi...+miss+crespino

When I reinstalled an earlier version of K4PC it worked fine
When I convert mine in Calibre they show up as HTMLZ. Older ones would show up as ZIP.

Carol
Old 07-14-2012, 01:55 PM   #13
Karin54

Quote:

Carol
I reinstalled everything and followed some advice from Alf to someone with similar problems, and now everything works fine

Last edited by Karin54; 07-14-2012 at 02:03 PM.
Old 07-14-2012, 02:02 PM   #14
Edward M. Grant
Zealot
Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Asus Transformer
Still runs in Wine, but I had to manually download and install the update as the auto-updater didn't work for some reason.
Edward M. Grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 02:33 PM   #15
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Quote:
I reinstalled everything and followed some advice from Alf to someone with similar problems, and now everything works fine
If it was a conversation from yesterday that might've been moi.
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote