Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-21-2009, 01:55 PM   #1
artemisblossom
Groupie
artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.artemisblossom has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony prs505
Adding information

I apoligize if this has been asked before ...I just upgraded to the latest edition of Calibre and I am hoping to be able to add the info from the back of books. I seen another thread that showed how to do this but it only seems to be working for books that i am currently adding. I have a prs 505 and have many books on it already ...is thereIa way to edit the meta data once the book is already on the reader? I know I probably can't do it with the books I bought at sony but what about all the free ones? Calibre sees the books once I have the reader plugged in but I can't seem to edit anything
artemisblossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 08:05 AM   #2
acidzebra
Liseuse Lover
acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Hi there,

as far as I know this is not possible, but you could always delete them from the reader and re-upload the books you've updated in Calibre?
acidzebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert