Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 08-12-2010, 05:48 AM   #1
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Is a hyperlink editor in sight?

Hi Valloric,

As you know, a good hyperlink tracking tool and editor has been on my "wish list" for Sigil for a long time. Is it a definite part of your development plan yet?

Thanks,
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 07:40 AM   #2
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Not currently, no. I'm sorry Harry, I remember you made a request for this some time ago (in fact, a year ago to the day, wow).

Currently most of the work is going towards an epub checking library that will then be embedded into Sigil. It's the most requested feature on the tracker. After that, I'm looking at a spelling checker. That's for the "general" features, there will also be major releases of Sigil when Qt 4.7 comes out and when I replace QDom with Xerces internally.

I'm writing down a note for the hyperlink editor after that, ok? It has been too long since the request, and the editor has really climbed the issue tracker. As an ETA, I'd say a few months. I've given you a roadmap, so when you see a spell checker in Sigil, you know the next thing I'm working on is your editor.

(feel free to send me a PM/email when the spell checker lands so I don't forget)
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-12-2010, 08:18 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
No problem. Just making sure you hadn't forgotten .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote