Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 10-02-2013, 03:30 PM   #1
Waylander
Fanatic
Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Waylander ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 5 SE, Onyx Boox Poke 3
Problem changing font size using font size key

Hi there, was wondering if anyone had an answer to this problem.
When I try to increase the font size in an azw3 book using the font size key, it means that the kindle text does not reach the bottom of the screen. In particular I wanted to increase the second font size from 8pts to 9pts, but this results in the above. I was wondering whether there was any way around this?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Waylander is offline   Reply With Quote