Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-01-2013, 11:48 AM   #31906
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I don't get angry.

I win.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:50 AM   #31907
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I'm glad to hear the first sentence of your statement. I hope it's more accurate than the second.

You lose, I win.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-01-2013, 11:52 AM   #31908
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I suppose that's for me to know and you to find out.

I win.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:53 AM   #31909
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Just so long as finding out doesn't result in a squished Grand Mouse.

I'm winning again.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:53 AM   #31910
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

You're losing again now.

I win.
Advert
Old 05-01-2013, 11:59 AM   #31911
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

I lost that time, but one day I shall win and not lose. Perhaps today!
Old 05-01-2013, 12:14 PM   #31912
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

Perhaps not.

I win.
Old 05-01-2013, 02:50 PM   #31913
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Quote:
When we're not squashing, gnawing, eating or otherwise attacking each other!
Sorry, it's the only thing I'm good at.
Not clever enough to be deceptive
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 03:32 PM   #31914
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

I think you should try to rise above the stereotype of trolls as stupid. Perhaps if you got a nice cooling hat that would help?

While you ponder that, I win.
Old 05-01-2013, 04:28 PM   #31915
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
While you are discussing possibilities, I will jump in and claim the win.

I win.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 05:04 PM   #31916
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Perhaps if you got a nice cooling hat that would help?

While you ponder that, I win.
It's very nice at street level, lots of interesting people here

You know what happened to the shoplifter who tried to steal a frozen chicken below his hat?
This makes me sceptical in regard to cooling devices

Spoiler:
He lost unconciousness three meters before leaving the shop
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 05:05 PM   #31917
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

I win.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:08 PM   #31918
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Boring robot loses.

I win.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:09 PM   #31919
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

Annoying mouse loses.

I win.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:18 PM   #31920
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Giant Robot loses.

Annoying (and persistent) mouse wins, as usual.

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!