Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-29-2013, 09:18 PM   #1
krausj
Enthusiast
krausj began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Is This Acid In My Applesauce? - a new children's book for adults

Hi guys! I just released my first illustrated ebook and wanted you all to see it. It's definitely a different experience than your typical ebook fare, and I guarantee a good time will be had by all who read it.

Blurb:
Is This Acid In My Applesauce? is a twisted tale for grownups about a little boy who feeds his head with more than just junk food.

Five-year-old Theo prepares for an epic battle with a drooling monster in the basement. Mom and dad freak out after realizing their son chowed down on a tab of LSD he nabbed from Dad's wallet. While Theo is blasted into a bizarre new reality of evil cupcake factories and monster combat training, his bickering parents are too busy arguing to control their increasingly deranged child.

http://www.isthisacidinmyapplesauce.com/buy-it/
krausj is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dark humor, drugs, humor, illustration