Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-11-2010, 10:25 AM   #436
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
You are SO disqualified now dg! All 8 of you!
What did I say now???

'whiiiine!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 10:25 AM   #437
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post

You said one entry per member - so that means we each get 87,116 entries
Nice try! But, unfortunately, there aren't 87,116 suspects!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 10:28 AM   #438
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Wait a minute... who done what... has somebody been murdered? Oh my, this is very confusing. I need to re-read the whole thing again. And again. And again again again
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 10:30 AM   #439
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
Wait a minute... who done what... has somebody been murdered? Oh my, this is very confusing. I need to re-read the whole thing again. And again. And again again again
Or just throw a dart at your monitor!
Whoever you hit did it!
Old 11-11-2010, 10:31 AM   #440
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
Hmmmm.... it might even have been you? Done any painting in your sleep lately? With blunt objects?
Old 11-11-2010, 10:34 AM   #441
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Hmmmm.... it might even have been you? Done any painting in your sleep lately? With blunt objects?
She did storm off in a huff, after having been there to paint a portrait - maybe her easel clobbered Pshrynk accidentally?
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 10:37 AM   #442
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
You should see my painting knifes
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 10:39 AM   #443
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
You should see my painting knifes
Look at that face! Guilty! Guilty! Guilty!
Oh, wait, nobody was stabbed. Drat! [tearing up entry]
Old 11-11-2010, 11:40 AM   #444
bpugliese
Enthusiast
bpugliese began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
holy crap the final chapter idnt clarify anything

time to re-read the whole thing

more clues appreciated huahuah
bpugliese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 11:47 AM   #445
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Here is the completed (so far) story for those of you that want to download it and read it all in one sitting. It has the cover art work, generously provided by bratzzo!!

Any editing problems or other mistakes in copying and pasting are mine so please let me know so I can correct them.

Once all the entries are in and the winners announced I'll compile the final version, for everyone to download and save.
Attached Files
File Type: epub WhatTheButlerSaw.epub (271.6 KB, 362 views)
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 12:01 PM   #446
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
Once all the entries are in and the winners announced I'll compile the final version, for everyone to download and save.
and cherish no doubt!

Thanks dave - great job - will make it SO easy for everyone to figure it out!

[errrr....you didn't accidentally include the last chapter did you?]
[just kidding folks - don't burn him!]
Old 11-11-2010, 12:07 PM   #447
KarenH
Addict
KarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five words

Device: K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsvick View Post
Here is the completed (so far) story for those of you that want to download it and read it all in one sitting. It has the cover art work, generously provided by bratzzo!!

Any editing problems or other mistakes in copying and pasting are mine so please let me know so I can correct them.

Thanks for this - maybe if I sit in a quiet corner and read it over and over inspiration will strike - I sure need something to strike because right now I'm totally lost!
KarenH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 12:08 PM   #448
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenH View Post
Thanks for this - maybe if I sit in a quiet corner and read it over and over inspiration will strike - I sure need something to strike because right now I'm totally lost!
Were you in the MR building too that night? Ring for Jeeves! He'll answer all your questions!
Old 11-11-2010, 12:39 PM   #449
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Quote:
and cherish no doubt!

Thanks dave - great job - will make it SO easy for everyone to figure it out!

[errrr....you didn't accidentally include the last chapter did you?]
[just kidding folks - don't burn him!]
No, but if you send it to me (any time before midnight Sunday will work) I'll make sure I can get it properly formatted and laid out for inclusion in the final version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenH View Post
You're welcome Karen.

I've added a mobi version as well for those of you that need it. Anyone with a kindle can let me know how it looks - I used Calibre to convert it.
Attached Files
File Type: mobi What The Butler Saw - poohbear_nc.mobi (190.5 KB, 234 views)

Last edited by dsvick; 11-11-2010 at 12:41 PM.
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 01:18 PM   #450
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Were you in the MR building too that night? Ring for Jeeves! He'll answer all your questions!
Is seems at though Jeeves is in Western Canada, and hasn't been heard of since May.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote