Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-26-2011, 04:49 PM   #31
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
dog. Cuz im a dog. Arf.
dog of the kind that I like, come here doggy. Have this donut. Any friends there?

I am glad you said that. I though you were dumb people.

But this story of the subgroups and their paperability is ... something meaningful for sure.
And they pay us to be around. Whow

Last edited by beppe; 02-26-2011 at 04:52 PM.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 05:16 PM   #32
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by beppe View Post
dog of the kind that I like, come here doggy. Have this donut. Any friends there?

I am glad you said that. I though you were dumb people.

But this story of the subgroups and their paperability is ... something meaningful for sure.
And they pay us to be around. Whow
It is interesting so I thought I would throw out the question.

And, yes. The salary in donuts is quite spectacular. Alex pays me almost more than one dog can eat.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-26-2011, 06:00 PM   #33
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
well Emily, if it is any help... in Girl Scouts we used to call ourselves the biggest gang around; we had gang colors, hand signs, our own music (rap), lingo, etc.

you've had some good ideas thrown out, pick something! ;o)
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote